In this session:
LibGuides Delivers: Two-Part 30min Tour
Part One: Courseware Integration with LibApps LTI (Included with LibGuides CMS)
Embed your library content and services into courseware and watch the usage increase exponentially.
What is the LibApps LTI?
LTI stands for 'Learning Tools Interoperability' and it allows you to seamlessly integrate your Springshare content and tools natively inside courseware tools like Blackboard, Moodle, Sakai, Desire2Learn, Canvas, etc.
- How to seamlessly offer tailored subject-specific resources inside courseware pages across hundreds or thousands of courses..using the automagic matching options.
- The LTI customizable library landing page displaying subject-specific LibGuides, Databases, E-Reserves, and subject-expert librarians right inside your Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas, or any LTI-compliant LMS platform.
- How to integrate point-of-need help with LibChat and LibAnswers FAQs and provide on-demand services like study room reservations and one-on-one consultations via LibCal.
- Full usage statistics package, integrated inside the LTI management page.
Part Two: Upcoming A-Z Updates with Community Features
We made it easier to manage A-Z assets, added new features (internal notes, database reviews, hide databases, create popular lists, etc.), and fixed accessibility issues!
We've created an A-Z Databases Community! (Included with LibGuides CMS)
- Run peer comparisons on database holdings to identify gaps in subject coverage.
- See which databases are popular, best bets, etc., across the community.
- Share and reuse database descriptions, browse reviews, and more!
What's the LibApps LTI? Watch a 5min LTI Refresher.
Recommended Help Guide: LibApps LTI Tool
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.