In this session:
Efficiently Manage Your Social Media Presence
In this 20min tour, explore:
- All Your Social Activity...In One View - Seamlessly integrate your Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts and view all your activity in one social feed.
- Each LibAnswers queue comes with one Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest integration.
- Facebook Messenger Integration - Facebook Messenger is one of the most popular social media conversation platforms. Now librarians can respond on FB Messenger directly from the LibChat operator console.
- Create & Schedule Posts - Compose Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest posts right from inside your LibAnswers system.
- Schedule posts ahead of time so you'll always have social content feeding into your channels...even when you're too busy to create them.
- Hashtag Tracking to Keep a Eye on the Convo - Keeping an eye on ALA Annual Conference Hashtag #alaac16? Or hashtag trends that are happening in your local community like #MIT? Or even hashtags on the national or global scale like #BRexit?
- Add up to five hashtags and all tweets with those hashtags will automatically display in your Social Feed.
- Reply Directly to the User - Facebook Post or Comment needing your reply? A Twitter Direct Message or Mention in need of your attention?
- Full Engagement Statistics - Turbo-charged statistics on your social media presence. Engagement, Followers, Activity, Demographics... we've got it all.
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.