In this session:
In this 30min tour, explore:
- One System to Rule Them All - Create FAQs, Answer Email & SMS Questions, record Reference Statistics and more...all from one login and one interface.
- Ticketing System Designed for Libraries - No matter how the question comes in, make use of robust ticketing features and enhanced collaborative possibilities... it works the way you work.
- Provide 24/7 Help & Support - Create a knowledge base of FAQs so your users can get the support they need, when they need it...even if it is 4am.
- Real-time Live Chat w/ LibChat - LibChat enables real-time chat with librarians - on your Website, LibGuides, Courseware, Discovery tool, Catalog...anywhere.
- Queues to the Rescue - Create dedicated communication streams with queues. Queues increase efficiency by reducing noise and funneling tickets to the right departments and people with defined users permissions.
- Create a Systems & Services Help Desk - The integrated Systems Status Management tool that helps you manage - and provide help for - all the many systems and service your Library maintains (website, subscription databases, online catalog, etc.)
- Powerful Statistics - Get a full picture of your library's communication activity with advanced statistics reports and filters.
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.