In this session:
In this 30min tour, explore:
- Visually Focused Public Catalog: Tiled-based layout makes it easy for patrons to browse and reserve equipment.
- Reserve Multiple Items: Adding items to the cart allows patrons to reserve multiple items with one reservation.
- Room Booking Integration: Migrate your existing Room Bookings into the new Equipment Booking module and your patrons will be able to reserve items and spaces with a single reservation.
- Check Items In & Out: Easily check-in and check-out items so your catalog always displays your available items.
- Flexible Scheduling: Circulate items for hours or days with flexible scheduling options.
- Hours Module Integration: Already using LibCal Hours module to manage your library hours? The Equipment Booking setup process allows you to connect to your Hours module so you'll only have to manage availability in one place.
- Authentication Support: SAML, CAS, Shibboleth, Active Directory, LDAP, and SIP2 authentication are offered right out of the gate so only authorized users can borrow items.
- ....and more!
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.