Using Springy Products in Instruction will cover ways you can use our suite of products to encourage contact, create an environment for active learning, prompt feedback, speak to different learning styles, and streamline work for yourself! Please note we will be showcase a variety of Springy Products in this session. If you are interested in a trial of any of these products please email - firstname.lastname@example.org and your Sales Manager will get you all set up.
In the session, we'll talk about:
- Using LibAnswers SMS for interactive instruction sessions
- Using LibGuides for asynchronous instruction
- Using LibWizard for Assessment
- Using LibCal to schedule consultations and sessions
- Using LibInsight to gather feedback and record instruction data
- Using LibChat to encourage initial and continuous contact
And we want to hear from you, too! What cool things are you doing with your tools? Email us and tell us all about it!
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.