This session is intended to be taken after the LibAnswers creating FAQs session.
- Developing an internal FAQ workflow
- Creating Groups to help organize your FAQs
- Adding the right metadata to make them searchable
- Customizing FAQ Templates
- Techniques and images to make your FAQs engaging
- Exploring the LibAnswers Community for Inspiration and Design Ideas
Who Is This Session For?
- All account user levels.
- Anyone who will be using LibAnswers to create a knowledge base, or updating existing FAQs.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.
Recommended Help Guide: Create & Manage FAQ Entries