As a LibGuides admin, you have the ability to customize the overall appearance of your LibGuides site. From changing tab colors to wordsmithing buttons, LibGuides gives you a lot of flexibility! By the end of this session, you'll learn how to:
- Customize the header and footer for your site
- Set your default tab & box styles
- Customize your LibGuides homepage
- Make changes to labels, buttons, and other default text
- Use custom CSS code to fine tune your sites styles
This session is intended for any admin user interested in customizing the look and feel of their LibGuides site. Part of this session does discuss CSS code. Prior experience with CSS is helpful, but not required! If you'd like to learn more about CSS, please check out these free resources:
All LibGuides training sessions are delivered on the V2 platform.
- If you're using LibGuides v1, training recordings are available inside your system:
- Select HELP from the Orange Command Bar > Training Videos Tab
What Other Sessions are Offered on LibGuides?
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.
Recommended Help Guide: LibGuides Look & Feel