The LibGuides A-Z Database List provides a powerful interface for your patrons to browse, sort, search, and share your library's research databases. Behind the scenes, it also gives you helpful tools to make managing your databases easier than ever before. By the end of this session, you’ll learn to:
- Organize and filter databases by subject, type, vendor
- Set up permitted uses for databases
- Make quick customizations to the public A – Z page
- Import and update database assets via spreadsheet
- Profile your new, trial, and popular databases to improve discovery
- Add internal notes and hide databases
This session is for Admin level users.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.
Recommended Help Guide: A-Z Database List