In this session:
Are you looking to get the most of LibGuides and want to create an active learning environment? Want to allow staff to have group discussions about your entire system or individual guides? Learn how you can harness the power of Public Discussion Boards, Internal Discussion Boards and Blogs.
By the end of this session, you'll learn how to:
- Create a system-wide Internal Discussion Board
- Create Guide Level Internal Discussion Boards
- Invite users to participate in Public Discussion Boards
- Set up blogs and attract readers
This session is intended for anyone who has LibGuides! Some features are Admin only, but we encourage all to attend.
All LibGuides training sessions are delivered on the V2 platform.
- If you're using LibGuides v1, training recordings are available inside your system:
- Select HELP from the Orange Command Bar > Training Videos Tab
Ready to take the session? Register below.
For our Trainings we use ClickMeeting. There is nothing to download, the session will load right in your browser. For more on ClickMeeting and System Requirements, visit their FAQs.
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.