The E-Reserves module is designed to offer an intuitive and easily-discoverable interface for your e-reserve items. Whether starting from your homepage or an existing guide, your students will easily locate all required readings, all in one place!
Learn How To:
- Create and manage a wide array of e-reserve items directly within your LibGuides site
- Upload your own documents or link to documents in your existing databases
- Uploading of most file types (.pdf, Word, Excel, .jpeg, etc.) are fully supported
- If your databases support persistent linking, directly link to the documents that students need
- Add a password to restrict access
- Reuse existing items from course to course
- Group documents by course
- Documents, database links, and book records can be displayed together
- Place your items in folders to help keep your course organized
Who Is This Session For?
- This session is designed for folks who have E-reserves or are interested in adding E-reserves. This session is delivered on the v2 platform.
Is This Session Right For Me?
If you can answer YES to any of these questions, then this session is right for you!
- We've just come on board with E-reserves and I need training.
- My library has E-reserves, but I'm brand-new to using it and I need training.
- We have migrated to v2 and I want to see how E-reserves works on the new platform.
- We are interested in adding E-reserves to our existing LibGuides v2 site.
All LibGuides training sessions are delivered on the V2 platform.
- If you're using LibGuides v1, training recordings are available inside your system:
- Select HELP from the Orange Command Bar > Training Videos Tab
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.
Recommended Help Guide: E-Reserves