Have you ever wanted to:
- Provide effective online help/faqs at the point of need?
- From the Library’s Website, Catalog, Discovery/Search system, E-Database and E-book platforms, etc.
- Solicit and manage ideas and feedback from patrons, regarding these Library’s systems?
- Know what patrons think of your systems and how to improve them?
- Keep your community informed and up to date about these aforementioned systems. A
- Share info on new features? When is the scheduled maintenance?
When the Systems & Services Management module in LibAnswers you can.
- Learn how to create systems help widgets:
- Create product-specific Help widgets (for the Website, the Catalog, the Discovery/Search platform, for any E-Database platforms, E-book platforms etc…)
- Embed them directly inside the given product.
- Get patron questions & feedback right in your LibAnswers dashboard.
- See Stats
- Set up the Systems Feedback Manager
- Use your Systems Status Dashboard: The dashboard shows the current status of each system but also goes deeper and shows any new feature announcements, scheduled maintenance times, community top-voted product ideas, etc.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.