Are you brand new to LibGuides, but not sure how to get started? Or have you used LibGuides before, but your guide skills are a little rusty?
Then this session is for you! The purpose of this session is to give you an overview of how to create a LibGuide. By the end of this session, you'll learn how to:
- Log into and navigate the LibGuides dashboard
- Create a new guide
- Understand content types
- Best uses for box types
- How to edit published guides
- Add and reuse guide content, including pages and boxes
This session is intended for anyone who is new to LibGuides or needs a refresher on guide creation.
All LibGuides training sessions are delivered on the V2 platform.
- If you're using LibGuides v1, training recordings are available inside your system:
- Select HELP from the Orange Command Bar > Training Videos Tab
What Other Sessions are Offered on LibGuides?
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.
Recommended Help Guide: Getting to Know LibGuides