In this session:
SpringyCamp Speaker Line Up
- Ken Winter, Virginia Department of Transportation - Discussing how Virginia’s largest state agency, the Virginia Department of Transportation, uses LibGuides CMS with LibAnswers and LibWizard as a “Whole Site” solution for their library.
- Sara Marks, U Mass, Lowell - Talking about the LearningForce Initiative and bringing archives into the Digital Rhelm with the Paul Tsongas Congressional Collection
- Heather Westerlund & Lisa Raymond, Walden University Library - How they are using Springy Tools outside of the library with other departments and powering their web presence through Springy Tools.
- Adrienne Warner & Brett Nafziger, University of New Mexico - Discussing hoe they embedded proactive, slide-out LibChat widgets in subscription database platforms.
- Shenise McGhee, University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff - Will cover the who, what, and why their library uses LibGuides CMS in conjunction with LibAnswers v2 for information literacy services.
You can view a detailed lineup on the official SpringyCamp Website.
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.