In this session:
Have you ever wanted to provide effective online help and FAQs at the point of need? Or keep patrons apprised of your various library systems' current status or upcoming maintenance period? The Systems Status Management tool allows you to do that and more! You're able to solicit and manage ideas and feedback from patrons, regarding your library’s systems.
- Creating systems help widgets:
- Product-specific widgets (for the Website, the Catalog, the Discovery/Search platform, etc…)
- Embedding them directly inside the given product.
- Get patron questions & feedback right in your LibAnswers dashboard.
- See Stats
- Setting up the Systems Feedback Manager
- Using the Systems Status Dashboard
This session is intended for: Admins
Products Covered: LibAnswers Systems Status Management Tool
Recommended Help Guide: System Status Management
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.