In this session:
The E-Reserves module is designed to offer an intuitive and easily-discoverable interface for your e-reserve items. Whether starting from your homepage or an existing guide, your students will easily locate all required readings, all in one place!
- Create and manage a wide array of e-reserve items directly within your LibGuides site
- Upload your own documents or link to documents in your existing databases
- Uploading of most file types (.pdf, Word, Excel, .jpeg, etc.) are fully supported
- If your databases support persistent linking, directly link to the documents that students need
- Add a password to restrict access
- Reuse existing items from course to course
- Group documents by course
- Documents, database links, and book records can be displayed together
- Place your items in folders to help keep your course organized
This session is intended for: Admins
Products Covered: LibGuides & LibGuides CMS E-Reserves Module
Recommended Help Guide: E-Reserves
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.