In this session:
Are you looking to get the most of LibGuides' built-in features to increase consistency across your guides? Seeking out ideas for creating your own style guidelines? Looking for tips on how to make your guides more accessible? Or are you looking to pick up some writing and design tips to make your guides more effective? Then this session is for you! The purpose of this session is to give regular and admin users an overview of some best practices for managing your LibGuides site and the content within.
- Leverage LibGuides functionality to streamline the creation and management of content, including:
- Boxes and content items
- Reusable content
- Rich text editor and images
- Publishing Workflow
- Design your site to be more visually appealing, user-friendly, and readable
- Apply some Writing for the Web techniques to your guide content
- Explore the LibGuides community for inspiration
This session is intended for: All Users
Products Covered: LibGuides & LibGuides CMS
Recommended Help Guide: Best Practices for Building Guides
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.