In this session:
LibInsight is a powerful tool that allows you gather and understand your data. Use it to answer questions grounded in your data, such as:
- How is the library's circulation rate changing over time?
- How has the library's acquisition rate changed over time? For a specific fund code? For a specific LC Classification?
- Do fluctuations in foot traffic correspond to fluctuations in database searches? Website traffic?
- How have expenditures on electronic resources changed compared to print?
- What is the cost per download of our electronic resources? Which platform gives us the most bang for our buck?
- Uses of LibInsight
- System Settings
- Creating Accounts
- Understanding Dataset Types
This session is intended for: Admins
Products Covered: LibInsight Lite and the Full Platform
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.