In this session:
Please note this SpringyCamp is for folks located in the Southern Hemisphere (or US night owls)
Camp will take place on October 31st
11:00am - 2:30pm AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
8:00am - 10:30am AWST (Australian Western Standard Time)
1:00pm-3:30pm NZDT (New Zealand Daylight Time)
SpringyCamp Speaker Line Up
- Ken Winter, Virginia Department of Transportation - Discussing how Virginia’s largest state agency, uses LibGuides CMS with LibAnswers and LibWizard as a “Whole Site” solution for their library.
- Emily Newberry, University of Michigan-Flint - Looking at Stats within LibGuides to Build Better Guides
- Kendra Lake, St. Clair County Community College - Using Springy Tools to Build Partnerships Across Campus (LibGuides CMS, LibCal, LibWizard)
- Alice Kalinowski, University of Pittsburgh, Redesigning LibGuides on the V2 Platform
- Ray White, University of Western Australia, Using Java Script and CSS to Create an Interactive LibGuides Experience
We are excited to bring you an amazing lineup of presenters. Attendees will be able to ask questions live during the presentations. All presentations will be recorded and available to view later. For more information on SpringyCamp, please visit our webpage.
Note: Do not use the ICS file to add this to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.