In this session:
Does Your Calendar Tool Work For You?
Or Are You Working For It?
LibCal Is Your Multi-Functional Wonder Tool
LibCal is a robust calendaring tool and its four distinct modules work together to provide an integrated solution.
1. Hours and Locations Management
2. Room and Equipment Reservations
3. Event Registration and Management
4. Librarian Appointment Scheduler
Seamless Migration from Existing Calendaring Tools
LibCal offers a fast migration from your existing calendaring tool - we'll migrate over past/present/future events and room-bookings plus all your statistics!
In this Webinar, we'll cover:
- Overview Tour - a brief tour of LibCal including all four components.
- Mobile-First/Responsive Design - Learn how LibCal displays beautifully on any device.
- Integration With Patron Authentication Systems - LibCal integrates with various authentication schemes for easy patron login before bookings or event registrations.
- Shibboleth, SAML, CAS, etc. (we are members of InCommon and UK Federation)
- LDAP and Microsoft AD
- SIP and SIP2
- Host your own script for custom authentication
- In-Depth Statistics - Produce detailed reports showing how library rooms, equipment, and spaces are being used.
- Combine With Other Springshare Tools For Improved Workflows - If you're using other Springy Tools, enjoy seamless connections between LibCal and LibGuides, LibAnswers, LibChat, and LibWizard.
Check-Out Public Libraries Using LibCal
We'll cover a variety of examples showcasing how public libraries, big and small, are using LibCal to do more, save time, and improve workflows.
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.