24/7 Chat - Join the LibAnswers Community (Going Live: Feb 28, 2020)
11:30am - 12:00pm (Eastern Time - US & Canada) change time zone
- Products Covered:
- Sneak Peek Room: https://springshare.zoom.us/j/491805126
- Session Type:
- Product Demo / Sneak Peek
- Talia Richards-Resendes
Sneak Peek into the LibAnswers 24/7 Cooperative
We're excited to announce that the 24/7 Cooperative features are available to preview in this sneak-peek session! If you're a current LibAnswers user, or excited to learn more about LibAnswers + 24/7 Cooperative, join us for this sneak-peek webinar and explore this new service and all the functionality it affords.
The LibAnswers 24/7 Cooperative will be going live on Feb 28, 2020.
What is the LibAnswers 24/7 Cooperative?
The LibAnswers 24/7 Cooperative allows librarians across multiple LibAnswers systems to provide collaborative chat reference. Librarians answer patron chats on behalf of all member libraries within the cooperative.This means, all of your patrons can get library help, even when your physical doors are closed.
The 24/7 Cooperative is staffed by contributing member libraries and dedicated Springshare MLIS reference librarians. Interested in receiving support from the 24/7 Cooperative but can't give hours - we've got that covered too! We'll discuss different service level options during the webinar.
When is the 24/7 Cooperative Going Live?
The LibAnswers + 24/7 Cooperative will be live starting February 28, 2020! So, if you're interested in joining the LibAnswers Chat Community, sign-up for this webinar and/or contact us about adding LibAnswers 24/7 to your subscription.
- Service Levels - Contribute to the 24/7 Cooperative, or not; choose coverage for nights and/or weekends only; or choose coverage for select time-periods... we've got lots of service options available.
- Options to Create a Local Cooperative - Are there a few libraries in your consortium? Consider joining together and creating a local cooperative. Chats default to the local library first, then roll's up to the local cooperative, and finally the 24/7 Cooperative.
- Cooperative Overview - Includes creation of chat widgets, signing into the 24/7 Cooperative (if contributing hours), answering chats, and more.
- Reportings & Stats - View the types of reports you'll have access to - including how often your patron's chat widgets were answered by the 24/7 Cooperative.
For help, please consult our help documentation and/or contact our support team.
To get in-depth training on the LibAnswers Cooperative, head over to our QuestionPoint Transition Training Calendar.
For our sessions, we use Zoom. There is a webinar client required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.