How Marion County Public Library System Uses LibStaffer
- Thursday, June 6, 2019
- 1:00pm - 1:30pm U.S. ET (UTC -4)
- Talia Richards
- Session type:
- Sneak Peek / Product Tour
- Sneak Peek Room: https://springshare.zoom.us/j/874158916
- Products covered:
In this session:
Click Those Spreadsheets To The Curb!
LibStaffer is your staff and service point scheduling tool that takes the headaches out of staffing your service desk, reference services, branch scheduling, and more. With powerful auto-scheduling technology that knows when staffers are scheduled to work, and when they're not, it allows you to spend less time on staffing schedules and more time on important projects.
Learn How One Library Is Streamlining Workflows With LibStaffer
Special guest speaker Larissa Dean, Assistant Director at the Marion County Public Library System, will showcase why they moved to LibStaffer, how they're using it in their multi-branch library, and some of her favorite time-saving features.
- (10min) Brief LibStaffer Tour - Quick overview tour of LibStaffer including some new features like the built-in timeclock, workflow forms, and drag & drop scheduler.
- (15min) How Marion County Public Library System Uses LibStaffer
Guest Speaker - Larissa Dean will discuss:
- Why: Marion County Public Library System was using Excel Spreadsheets to manage their staff schedules. And why they stopped doing that, and moved to LibStaffer.
- How: How LibStaffer is being used across multiple branches and service desks.
- What: From creating repeating shifts and the new "drag and drop" tool - Larissa will be sharing some of her favorite time-saving features!
- (5min) Q & A
Recommended Help Guide: LibStaffer for Public Libraries
Products covered: LibStaffer
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.