LibCal: Admin Customizations & Setting Up Hours
In this session:
Want to customize the look and feel of your LibCal site? We'll discuss how to add content to the LibCal homepage, branding your site, and the basics of working with template code to customize the display of various public pages in this session.
We will also set up the LibCal Hours module. The Hours module lets you keep track of, change, and share your library's hours! Weekly Hours templates can be used for Spaces and Equipment booking modules as well.
- Customizing the header and footer
- Modifying Public Page templates like the homepage, hours page, and event pages
- Working with template code used on public pages
- Setting up your library hours via the Hours Module including:
- Creating weekly hours templates
- Adding libraries and departments
- Applying your templates and adding exceptions
- Using widgets to share your library hours & location info!
- Seeing templates can be applied to other LibCal areas.
This session is intended for: Admin Users
Products covered: LibCal
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.