LibCal: Organizing Calendars & Promoting Events
In this session:
Calendars are an essential part of any library's website. Learn how to set up and use your LibCal Calendars. Create event templates, customize your calendar display, and embed calendars outside of LibCal. Once calendars are set up, you can begin adding and promoting events. Make your events stand out with engaging descriptions and great images! Share event information outside of LibCal to maximize registrations.
- Create calendars & customize calendar settings
- Creating an Event Template
- How to organize your calendars
- Embed calendars and promote events with widgets
- Best Practices for Event Descriptions
- Social Media Options
- Managing Event Attendance
- Following up with Attendees
This session is intended for: Admin Users
Products covered: LibCal
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.