In this session:
Managing library instruction can be tricky. Let us show you how you can use LibCal to manage your instructions sessions, spaces, requests and more. While we focus on themes for academic libraries all are welcome to attend.
- Create an instruction calendar
- Create an instruction request form
- Set Up Spaces for Library Instruction
- Embed calendars and promote instruction with widgets
- Managing instruction attendance
- Following up with attendees
This session is intended for: All Users
Products covered: LibCal
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.