Integrating LibGuides CMS, LibWizard, LibCal & LibAnswers
In this session:
This session is designed for our Platform clients to see how products can work together to serve their staff and patrons' needs. All are welcome to attend but this session is geared towards those with the products listed above.
- Structuring user access in LibGuides CMS and LibAnswers
- Creating an Intranet in LibGuides CMS
- Building LibGuides with non-library staff
- Embedding FAQs, Forms and Chat support in LibGuides and other websites
- Using LibAnswers to support staff requests including ILL
- An overview of the features in LibWizard Complete
- Equipment & Space Booking in LibCal
This session is intended for: All Users
Products covered: LibAnswers, LibCal, LibGuides & LibGuides CMS, LibWizard & LibWizard Lite
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.