Getting ready for the Holidays - Setting Up Hours in LibCal
In this session:
Do holiday hours have your schedules all over the place? Let the Hours module help you streamline your process! Only admin-level users can access the Hours module. Weekly Hours templates can be used for Spaces and Equipment booking modules as well.
- Setting up your library hours via the Hours Module including:
- Creating weekly hours templates
- Add special holiday templates
- Add exceptions and closures
- Adding libraries and departments
- Applying your templates and adding exceptions
- Applying Hours Templates to Spaces & Equipment
- Using widgets to share your library hours & location info!
- Seeing templates can be applied to other LibCal areas.
This session is intended for: Admin Users
Products covered: LibCal
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.