Managing the A-Z Database List in LibGuides
In this session:
The LibGuides A-Z Database List provides a powerful interface for your patrons to browse, sort, search, and share your library's research databases. Behind the scenes, it also gives you helpful tools to make managing your databases easier than ever before.
- Organizing and filtering databases by subject, type, vendor
- Setting up permitted uses for databases
- Making quick customizations to the public A – Z page
- Importing and updating database assets via spreadsheet
- Profiling your new, trial, and popular databases to improve discovery
- Adding internal notes and hiding databases
- Making use of the A-Z Community (CMS Only)
This session is intended for: Admin Users
Products covered: LibGuides & LibGuides CMS
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.