In this session:
A Customer Relationship Management Tool Designed for Libraries
- Customizable to your Needs - Define the user groups with whom you interact and customize the fields for each group.
- Analyze Interaction Data - Customize interaction types relevant to your Library. Analyze the interactions with your users to learn more about their preferred interaction methods and means.
- Profile Pages Organize User Info - For each person or organization you interact with, view all relevant information in one place. Enjoy a holistic view of the depth and quality of your relationships and interactions with users.
- Task and Project Management - Essential for outreach and liaison librarians - create projects and assign tasks to colleagues. Promote collaboration and follow the progress of the library's outreach and project management efforts.
- Extensive Reporting Features - Run, and save, reports on user profiles, user metadata fields, tasks, interactions, and relationships.
Recommended Help Guide: Getting Started with New LibCRM Systems
This session is intended for: All Users
Products covered: LibCRM
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.