Canceled: Using LibGuides as a Solo Librarian
- Tuesday, September 17, 2019
- 2:00pm - 3:15pm U.S. ET (UTC -5)
- Michelle Lustig
- Session type:
- Basic Training Session
- LibGuides Training Room: https://springshare.zoom.us/j/625567293
- Products covered:
- User Level:
- Admin Users
Can't make this session?
In this session:
With your LibGuides system, you have the ability to configure system settings, define metadata, and customize the overall appearance of your site. We will review these options and go over some best practices for maintaining your system and time-saving techniques.
- Configure system settings
- Set up subjects and other metadata
- Customize the header and footer for your site
- Set your default tab & box styles
- Customize your LibGuides homepage
- Make changes to labels, buttons, and other default text
- Leverage LibGuides functionality to streamline the creation and management of content, including:
- Boxes and content items
- Reusable content
- Rich text editor and images
- Publishing Workflow
- Apply some Writing for the Web techniques to your guide content
- Explore the LibGuides community for inspiration
This session is intended for: Admin Users
Products covered: LibGuides & LibGuides CMS
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.