In this session:
Five x Five Sessions, are just that, 5 takeaways - each in 5 minutes or less. Each session is about 30 minutes with time for Q & A. Learn tips and tricks that you can put into practice right way! Enhance your skills and come up with new ideas to share with your staff.
Maintaining Your LibGuides Site:
- Using the broken link checker
- Adding new editors/admins
- Viewing guide usage stats (see interactive data/charts)
- Viewing and managing assets (delete unused assets)
- Keeping track of the most popular Guides on your site
This session is intended for: Admin Users
Products covered: LibGuides & LibGuides CMS, New Session!
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.