In this session:
Join us for a 30-40 minute session where we build a Travel Guide and learn some best practices. This session assumes a base knowledge of LibGuides. If you are new to LibGuides we reccomend that you watch or attend the Building a Guides Session prior to this one. This session is for all user levels. Ready to travel the world? Or just showcase your travel collection? Join us for a 5x5 where we show you how to share your travel resources in LibGuides.
- Enhance discoverability of your physical collection, including language learning resources, books, and DVDs using the Books from the catalog asset type.
- Include helpful traveler tips from websites and easily alphabetize groups of links.
- Recommend free resources such as smartphone apps or podcasts with a gallery box.
- Make your pages exciting and visually appealing with embedded videos.
- Keep content relevant and always up to date with an RSS feed from a travel blog or news outlet.
This session is intended for: All Users
Products covered: LibGuides & LibGuides CMS
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.