Setting up & Using LibCRM
In this session:
This session is geared towards LibCRM admins and covers setup, importings profiles, and using your LibCRM system. We'll discuss Projects & Tasks as well as Reporting.
- Basic setup of your LibCRM system including creating accounts
- Setting up LibCRM Profile Types with custom metadata
- Connecting LibCRM to LibCal and LibAnswers
- Importing your LibCRM profiles
- Analyzing Customer Profiles and recording interactions
- Managing unmatched system emails
- Creating Projects with Tasks
- Running Reports
This session is intended for: Admin Users
Products covered: LibCRM
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.