In this session:
Special Guest Speaker: Prince Georges Community College Library
Marianne E. Giltrud, Assistant Professor and Instruction Librarian at Prince Georges Community College, will present on how they're using LibWizard for Student Assessment.
What is LibWizard?
LibWizard combines all the feedback and assessment functionality your library needs into one easy-to-use platform. From Forms, to Surveys, to self-grading Quizzes, to interactive Tutorials... LibWizard has you covered.
- LibWizard Lite - Comes with LibGuides CMS subscription and is limited to creating unlimited Forms and Surveys.
- LibWizard Full - Separate subscription to LibGuides or upgrade your LibWizard Lite to LibWizard Full. Create unlimited Forms, Surveys, Quizzes, and Tutorials.
During this 30-minute webinar, we'll cover:
- (10min) Brief LibWizard Tour w/ Examples - We'll do a quick tour of LibWizard covering Forms, Surveys, self-grading Quizzes, and interactive Tutorials.
- (15min) The Wizarding World of LibWizard and Assessment - Guest speaker Marianne E. Giltrud will present on how they're using LibWizard for Student Assessment at Prince Georges Community College Library.
- (3-5min) Q & A - Come prepped with questions!
Recommended Help Guide: LibWizard - Forms, Surveys, Quizzes & Tutorial Builder
This session is intended for: All Users
Products covered: LibWizard & LibWizard Lite
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.