LibGuides Admin: Setting Up Your System and Look & Feel
In this session:
As a LibGuides admin, you have the ability to configure system settings, define metadata, and customize the overall appearance of your LibGuides site. From changing tab colors to wordsmithing buttons, LibGuides gives you a lot of flexibility! Make your site your own and have it match the look and feel of your institution.
- Configure system settings
- Create and manage accounts
- Set up subjects and other metadata
- Customize the header and footer for your site
- Set your default tab & box styles
- Customize your LibGuides homepage
- Make changes to labels, buttons, and other default text
Recommended Help Guide: LibGuides Look & Feel
This session is intended for: Admin Users
Products covered: LibGuides & LibGuides CMS
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.