LibWizard: Create Self-Paced Learning Tutorials
- Saturday, June 23, 2018
- 2:00pm - 2:15pm U.S. ET (UTC -5)
- Michelle Lustig
- Session type:
- Product Demo / Sneak Peek
- ALA Midwinter: Philadelphia Booth #1056
- Products covered:
In this session:
Teach Patrons to use eBooks, Databases, and Your Catalog
Literacy extends beyond your front doors. Create engaging, self-paced learning tutorials with live interactive websites, embedded videos, and more. Your patrons can engage with the library and expand their information literacy skills at the same time.
- Tutorial Examples - Explore some popular examples of learning tutorials.
- Create Self-Paced Interactive Tutorials - Promote 24/7 learning that occurs anywhere, on any device. Self-paced learning tutorials ensure that users walk away with a learned skill and accomplished task.
- Patron Assessment & Reporting - Provide instant feedback and enjoy real-time reporting and analysis to quickly sort and categorize submissions.
Products covered: LibWizard & LibWizard Lite
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.