Staffing Workers, Volunteers, & Pages with LibStaffer
- Saturday, June 23, 2018
- 4:00pm - 4:15pm U.S. ET (UTC -4)
- Carrie Williams
- Session type:
- Product Demo / Sneak Peek
- ALA 2019. Washington, DC: Booth #3136
- Products covered:
In this session:
It's About Time... Savings!
Whether juggling multiple service points with different staffing needs and duties, or handling restrictions on who can work when and for how long, LibStaffer takes the hard work out of staffing and scheduling so you have time for more important projects.
- Overview Tour - Quick tour of LibStaffer setup.
- Integration with LibCal - Latest update features integration with LibCal.
- Communicating Schedules & Shifts - 'Push' out shift and schedule information to staffers.
- Auto-Scheduler - Avoid tedium with manually scheduling staffers. Auto-scheduler technology makes it easy to schedule staffers in seconds.
- Empower Staffers - Staffers can swap, give-up, and even select shifts. All controlled by you, of course.
Products covered: LibStaffer
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.