New in LibStaffer: Workflow Forms Help You PerFORM (EU-Optimized Time)
In this session:
This webinar has been optimized for European Timezones:
- 5am US Eastern Time
- 10.00 WET
- 11.00 CET
- 12.00 EET
- Convert to your timezone
LibStaffer helps you effortlessly create staff and service point schedules. Whether juggling multiple service points with different staffing needs and duties, or handling restrictions on who can work when and for how long, LibStaffer takes the hard work out of staffing and scheduling so you have time for more important projects.
Workflow Forms Transforms LibStaffer into your Complete Staffing Solution
From searching for the right candidate, to hiring, and then staffing them... Workflow Forms has you covered for your entire staffing life cycle.
What's LibStaffer Workflow Forms?
Create customized mobile-first forms that facilitate the entire life cycle of the form after the initial submission. Build Volunteer Forms, Job Applications, Student Employment Forms, etc.
- Sends automatic email notifications to various staff members based on selected values within form fields.
- Builds “stages” for each Workflow Form so different staff are notified whenever a form reaches a given stage.
- Enables you to decide who can review form submissions.
- Allows staff members to leave notes and communicate internally regarding the content of submissions.
- Displays a full record of each form submission and the workflow/history of touches, assisting in compliance and record keeping for a transparent audit trail.
- Brief LibStaffer Tour - Quick tour of the entire LibStaffer platform from creating schedules, staffing shifts, handling time-off requests, and 'punching-in' via our exciting Time Clock tool, and more!
- LibStaffer Workflow Forms - Deep dive into LibStaffer Workflow forms including creation of a form and how a submission goes through the audit-trail stages.
- Coming Soon! - GPS Limiters for Clocking In/Out, Integrated SMS notifications, and more!
Recommended Help Guide: LibStaffer for Public Libraries
This session is intended for: All Users
Products covered: LibStaffer
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.