In this session:
Gallery Boxes are a great way to pack a lot of content into a little footprint. And they're not just for images!
- How to create a Gallery Box
- Sizing Images Appropriately
- Creating a Rotating Book Cover Box
- Using the Gallery Box for more than Images!
- Highlight Guides
- Items from Special Collections
- and more!
This session is intended for: All Users
Products covered: LibGuides & LibGuides CMS, Training Tidbit
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.