LibInsight: E-Resource / COUNTER 5 Datasets
- Monday, April 15, 2019
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm U.S. ET (UTC -5)
- Carrie Williams
- Session type:
- Basic Training Session
- LibInsight Training Room: https://springshare.zoom.us/j/537632633
- Products covered:
- User Level:
- Admin Users
Can't make this session?
In this session:
This session is geared towards librarians who will be using LibInsight to track usage of electronic resources using then new COUNTER 5 standard & the new COUNTER 5 dataset. We'll discuss creating datasets and electronic resource platforms, adding / importing usage and financial data, and analyzing records.
- Creating datasets for E-Resources using COUNTER 5 Reports
- Setting up SUSHI providers
- Importing data using SUSHI
- Analyzing your electronic resources data
This session is intended for: Admin Users
Products covered: LibInsight & LibInsight Lite
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.