- Products Covered:
- User Level:
- Session Type:
- Basic Training Session
- Michelle Lustig
Join us in the city of Rock and Roll and get your LibGuides ready to go Platinum! We will show you how to auto-tune you guides to get the most range and build better, more organized visually appealing guides. You will need to be a System Admin to access all of the tools we will be covering in the session. We also spend some time learning how to integrate other Springy tools into LibGuides including LibAnswers and LibCal. While this session will cover LibGuides CMS only features and LibAnswers, you do not need to have either of them to attend. (but after you leave you might want to upgrade). The session has an academic library focus.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Clean up your guides and your system.
- Better organize your content.
- Use images in your guides effectively.
- Create gallery boxes to promote all types of content.
- Customize your site’s look with some CSS tricks.
- Organize your site content.
- Modify site language.
- Consider accessibility when adding content and customizations.
- Integrate other Springy Tools into your site, including LibAnswers and LibCal.
- Embed FAQs
- Library Hours
- And More!