LibChat: Meet them where they are with Screensharing!
- Friday, April 12, 2019
- 9:45am - 9:55am U.S. ET (UTC -4)
- Carrie Williams
- Session type:
- Product Demo / Sneak Peek
- ALA 2019. Washington, DC: Booth #3136
- Products covered:
In this session:
Need to see what the patron sees? Want to share your screen with them? Now you can!
- Screensharing (patron & staff view); supported across all browsers.
- Audio & video options - turn on mics and webcams to enhance the screen sharing experience.
- Support Distance Ed and Study Abroad Programs
- Creating and running multi-person webinars or virtual staff meetings
- Integrating with LibCal so you can easily launch virtual meetings with faculty and others who book consultations via LibCal.
Products covered: LibAnswers
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.