LibChat: Meet them where they are with Screensharing!
- Saturday, June 22, 2019
- 9:30am - 9:45am U.S. ET (UTC -5)
- Talia Richards
- Session type:
- Live @Conference
- ALA Midwinter: Philadelphia Booth #1056
- Products covered:
In this session:
Need to see what the patron sees? Want to share your screen with them? Now you can!
- Screensharing (patron & staff view); supported across all browsers.
- Audio & video options - turn on mics and webcams to enhance the screen sharing experience.
- Support Distance Ed and Study Abroad Programs
- Creating and running multi-person webinars or virtual staff meetings
- Integrating with LibCal so you can easily launch virtual meetings with faculty and others who book consultations via LibCal.
- QuestionPoint Clients - Depending upon your service agreement with QuestionPoint, you may or may not have
access to all LibAnswers Platform features.
Recommended Help Guide: QuestionPoint Customers Migrating to LibAnswers
Products covered: LibAnswers
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.