LibCal: Appointments: Meeting Your Users
- Saturday, June 22, 2019
- 2:30pm - 2:45pm U.S. ET (UTC -4)
- Talia Richards
- Session type:
- Live @Conference
- ALA 2019. Washington, DC: Booth #3136
- Products covered:
In this session:
Join us for a quick 10-minute as we see how to:
- Use Appointments to better manage Research Consultations.
- Sync with Outlook or Google
- Use Appointments with Student Tutors.
Products covered: LibCal
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.