LibGuides Best Practices Series: Building a Storage/Reusable Content & Style Guide (AU Optimized Time)
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- 9:00pm - 10:00pm U.S. ET (UTC -5)
- Michelle Lustig
- Session type:
- Basic Training Session
- LibGuides Training Room: https://springshare.zoom.us/j/625567293
- Products covered:
- User Level:
- Admin Users
Can't make this session?
In this session:
The purpose of this session is to give you an overview of how to create a Storage / Reusable Content Guide and a Style Guide in LibGuides. In this session, we'll discuss what sort of content you may want to make available for reuse and the benefits of having it all in one central location.
- Create an Internal Guide
- See what content goes into a storage guide
- Learn how to reuse your storage content throughout your system
- Best Practices for Reusable Content
- Creating and Using a Style Guide
This session is intended for: Admin Users
Products covered: LibGuides & LibGuides CMS, Night Owl/AU Opt Time
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.