Customizing LibGuides with Google Fonts (Streamed Live on Facebook)
- Saturday, January 25, 2020
- 11:30am - 11:45am U.S. ET (UTC -5)
- Carrie Williams
- Session type:
- Live @Conference
- ALA Midwinter: Philadelphia Booth #1056
- Products covered:
In this session:
This event will be streamed via Facebook Live!
Explore customizing your system fonts in LibGuides using Google Fonts. For this session, it's recommended that you have a basic understanding of CSS.
- Tips for using the Google Fonts website
- Adding links to Google Fonts in Custom CSS areas
- Customizing body and heading text to use Google Fonts
Products covered: Flash Presentation, LibGuides & LibGuides CMS
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.