LibCal: Calendars + Spaces + Equipment... Oh My!
- Saturday, January 25, 2020
- 3:00pm - 3:15pm U.S. ET (UTC -5)
- Laura Creech
- Session type:
- Live @Conference
- ALA Midwinter: Philadelphia Booth #1056
- Products covered:
In this session:
LibCal - All The Components Work... Together
Make use of seamless integration within LibCal.
- Creating an Event + Booking Spaces & Equipment - When creating a library event, most likely that event takes place in a library space and uses library equipment. Seamless reserve spaces and equipment when creating an event.
- Billing, Payments, Discount Codes - Perhaps you charge for events, spaces, and/or equipment. Do you accept online and in-person payments? What about discount codes? We've got you covered.
Products covered: Flash Presentation, LibCal
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.