LibWizard: Create Self-Paced Learning Tutorials (Streamed Live on Facebook)
- Saturday, January 25, 2020
- 12:00pm - 12:15pm U.S. ET (UTC -5)
- Talia Richards
- Session type:
- Live @Conference
- ALA Midwinter: Philadelphia Booth #1056
- Products covered:
In this session:
This event will be streamed via Facebook Live!
Teach Patrons to use eBooks, Databases, and Your Catalog
Literacy extends beyond your front doors. Create engaging, self-paced learning tutorials with live interactive websites, embedded videos, and more. Your patrons can engage with the library and expand their information literacy skills at the same time.
- Tutorial Examples - Explore some popular examples of learning tutorials.
- Create Self-Paced Interactive Tutorials - Promote 24/7 learning that occurs anywhere, on any device. Self-paced learning tutorials ensure that users walk away with a learned skill and accomplished task.
- Patron Assessment & Reporting - Provide instant feedback and enjoy real-time reporting and analysis to quickly sort and categorize submissions.
Recommended Help Guide: LibWizard - Forms, Surveys, Quizzes & Tutorial Builder
Products covered: Flash Presentation, LibWizard & LibWizard Lite
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.