- Products Covered:
- LibAnswers Training Room: https://springshare.zoom.us/j/393214184
- User Level:
- Session Type:
- Build It Session
- Michelle Lustig
FAQs are public, searchable frequently asked questions that you want to share with your library community. Groups are the primary way of organizing your FAQs in LibAnswers. Each system needs to have at least one FAQ group; however, you can add as many groups as you'd like. You can also have dedicated groups for different branches, campus libraries, departments, or topics.
In this session, we'll discuss setting up FAQ groups and group customization as well as how to create FAQs and strategies for organization.
- Setting up an FAQ Group
- Creating a Group Homepage
- Customizing your FAQ Page - the page people see when they click on an individual question
- Set up how your search results will display
- Best practices for creating FAQs
- Creating FAQs from tickets, chats, searches, and from scratch