In this session:
Join us for a 40 minute session where we will look at examples for book club guides. Even though you can't meet in person, learn how to create a guide for and facilitate an online book club. From there we will build a guide based on best practices for this guide type.
What We Will Cover:
- Add a gallery box of book club selections.
- Creating Instructions for downloading E-Books.
- Use the book from catalog asset type and link to the catalog.
- Using Blogs and Discussion Boards to get the conversation going.
- Using online tools to facilitate conversations.
This session assumes a base knowledge of LibGuides. If you are new to LibGuides we reccomend that you watch or attend the Building a Guides Session prior to this one. This session is for all user levels.
This session is intended for: All Users
Products covered: LibGuides & LibGuides CMS, Online Learning - COVID-19
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.