- Products Covered:
- LibGuides Training Room: https://springshare.zoom.us/j/625567293
- User Level:
- Session Type:
- Training Tidbit Session
- Jen Forgit
Join us for a 40 minute session where we will look at examples for book club guides. Even though you can't meet in person, learn how to create a guide for and facilitate an online book club. From there we will build a guide based on best practices for this guide type.
What We Will Cover:
- Add a gallery box of book club selections.
- Creating Instructions for downloading E-Books.
- Use the book from catalog asset type and link to the catalog.
- Using Blogs and Discussion Boards to get the conversation going.
- Using online tools to facilitate conversations.
This session assumes a base knowledge of LibGuides. If you are new to LibGuides we reccomend that you watch or attend the Building a Guides Session prior to this one. This session is for all user levels.