5 Things to Know About LibGuides Statistics
In this session:
Five x Five Sessions, are just that, 5 takeaways - each in 5 minutes or less. Each session is about 30 minutes with time for Q & A. Learn tips and tricks that you can put into practice right way! Enhance your skills and come up with new ideas to share with your staff.
Stats are an important part of your LibGuides site. Learn about:
- What counts statistics-wise and how to avoid inflating your stats
- Interpreting Guide & Page Reports
- Using asset statistics to assess effectiveness
- Homepage and A-Z List reports (admin only)
- Using CMS-only reports to drive site customizations
This session is intended for: All Users
Products covered: LibGuides & LibGuides CMS
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.